Our Early Access Programme will provide a regular stream of major new features throughout the year, accessible to everyone who owns X-Particles or Cycles 4D with up-to-date maintenance. You can choose to try these features with our Early Access Programme. As an Early Release, it should be mostly bug-free, but you don’t have to use it. It’s up to you.
The Bridge is included within this Early Access Release update. Therefore, if you are running an earlier release of Cinema 4D or Cinema 4D R20, this Early Access Build will work.
How to get your Early Access download.
Simply change the first part of your existing Cycles 4D download link (shown in red in the example below) from:
Do not change any other part of your link. Note: The numbers above are just examples - use your own original link.
Once this is complete, you will be sent an automated mail from INSYDIUM for verification.
- Cinema 4D R14 or later (R14 to R20).
- Windows 7 or later, or on the Mac OSX 10.12 or later.
Early Access Programme Support
We’ll host a feedback forum on Discord so our developers get instant feedback and you get more regular updates.
Join our Discord INSYDIUM channel now at http://discord.gg/6FDFkcU
The INSYDIUM Discord channel is a great community to share information and ideas. Find out more at https://insydium.ltd/news/latest-news/join-our-insydium-discord-chat-room/
We also have discussion forums for both X-Particles and Cycles 4D Early Access builds on INSYDIUM ONLINE where you can compare notes with fellow users.
Here’s a summary of how the Early Access Programme works:
- You can choose whether to opt-in
- Early Access is for online use only; there is no offline period. Offline use is for released builds only.
- You can feedback to our developers using our Discord channel, not technical support
- You can raise bug reports via the X-Particles/Cycles 4D bug reporter
- We’ll automatically make the final release build available to everyone with up-to-date maintenance
Please visit our Maintenance page to find out how our scheme works.
What's in this release?